Top 6 Free Music Download Apps for iPhone in 2020
A lot of people get the impression that downloading music on iPhone for free is not as easy as on Android. Well, that is no longer the case with the advent of music download apps in App Store. You may be a little overwhelmed faced with so many choices. This article has listed 6 best free music download apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod which are powerful and most used.
Apple music is installed on iPhone by default. It gives you unlimited access to a large music library. Using Apple Music requires a valid Apple ID and a monthly paid subscription, which means you are not allowed to free download music on iPhone for offline playback. But the charge is not high, especially when you can enjoy many wonderful features. Besides, you can cancel the subscription anytime.
Features of Apple Music
- Stream music ad-free.
- Explore more songs you’ll love by getting daily recommendations or seeing what your friends are into.
- Create your exclusive playlists for your favourite songs.
- Listen live to local radio stations in different places.
How to download Music with Apple Music
- Go to Settings > Music and tap “Join Apple Music”, the purchase your monthly subscription.
- Get back Apple Music and search the song you want.
- Click on the triple-dot icon near the song and select “Make Available Offline”.
Spotify is beyond doubt one of the most welcome apps to download music on iPhone. It lets users search for music on any legal music download site and save it offline to your device. Besides, you can get these musics for free.
Features of Spotify:
- Download music while listening.
- With many typical music player functions: repeat, shuffle songs.
- Fast download speed even with several songs downloading at the same time.
How to download musics with Spotify:
- Install this free music download app for iPhone.
- type the songs or singers in the search box to find the songs that you would like to download.
- Then select the song and click “Download”.
TuneShell is a brilliant music download app for iOS which allows you to search music and download most kinds of audio file formats on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. And users are allowed to manage and edit their music files.
Features of TuneShell:
- Faster download speed than similar apps.
- Supports most common audio file formats.
- Edit and save lyrics, album cover, album name, title, artist, year, genre in your music files.
- Add tracks to playlist in one tap.
How to download musics from TuneShell:
- Download this app from iTunes store.
- Enter your search query to search for musics, a number of songs will be listed in the search results.
- then select and download any mp3 song to your iPhone.
SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform and music sharing website where users can share, discover, and stream a mix of music from around the world. SoundCloud offers the app to download MP3 music on iOS and Android devices. And what attracts me most is its download speed being in 128kbps & 320kbps speed.
Features of SoundCloud Downloader:
- Directly search musics by tracks, artists and other uers.
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share.
- You can listen to what you want without create a new account, just log in with Facebook and Google+.
How to download musics with SoundCloud Downloader:
Go to the App Store to install this application, then launch this app and search for songs to download as you want.
If you choose Musicloud to download music on iPhone, you won’t regret it. Millions of free legal music and audio books are supplied in Musicloud and can be downloaded to your iPhone, iPod and iPad. Meanwhile, you can listen, manage and sync these musics as well.
Features of Musicloud:
- Display lyrics while listening to music Playlists.
- Create and manage your own Media Library and folders.
- Edit tabs for musics, albums, artists, genres, lyrics and more.
- Move, rename or delete tracks & songs.
How to download musics with Musicloud:
Download this app to your iPhone or iPad, then open it up and enter the artist, title, album, genre of musics to search. After that, select what you like from the list of songs and click “Download” in the top right corner to synchronize these musics with your devices.
Total Downloader is a powerful downloader that allows you to download any files from Internet, including video files, audio files, documents and compressed archives. It is not just a downloader. Total Downloader has almost all the features of a multimedia player.
Features of Total Downloader:
- Download MP3 to iPhone, iPad or iPod in one tap.
- Repeat, shuffle and background playback capabilities.
- Create your playlists with no limits.
- Convert videos to any audio or video formats.
How to download musics with Total Downloader Free:
- Download and install the Total Downloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Visit your favorite sites using the integrated multi-tab browser.
- Select an audio file on the website and click on the download button that automatically appears.
Extra Tip: Transfer Music Downloaded on iPhone to Computer
With the apps mentioned above, you can easily download MP3 music to your iPhone as your wishes. Sometimes you may want to listen to your favorite songs on the computer. In this case, you can transfer the music you download on the iPhone to the computer using the right third-party tools like iPhone Manager.
iPhone Manager is a professional file manager and transfer tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to manage and transfer your music and playlists from iPhone to PC. Besides, it also plays the role of iTunes backup extractor. Here’s how to transfer music from iPhone to computer with iManager.
- Step 1: Launch the iManager on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Step 2: Once your iPhone is detected, click the “Backup Now” button to start the transfer process.
- Step 3: When it finishes transferring, click on the music icon to view all the songs on your iPhone. You can mark the songs you want and click on “To PC” to save the music to the computer.
There are all sorts of apps to download music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod in the App Store. We pick out the six most typical free music download apps for the iPhone and show their features and usage notes to you. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. You might as well try these apps one by one and find the one that suits you best. Which music download app are you using? Do you have other apps to recommend? Please share your views in the comment section.