How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone, iPad, iPod
For iPhone users, iTunes is a good way to buy and organize your music library. There’s a great chance that you have plenty of the latest songs in iTunes library and want to add them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod for listening on-the-go. Transferring music from iTunes to iPhone really couldn’t be much simple. Here’s how it’s done.
Manually Sync iTunes Music to iPhone
The easiest way to transfer iTunes music to the iPhone is by using the manual sync method. To do this, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
1. Run iTunes. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer and click on the device icon.
2. Select the “Music” option on the left pane and ensure the “Sync Music” check-box is selected.
3. Click the radio button next to “Entire music library” to transfer all your music. If you prefer to transfer only certain songs from iTunes library, click the radio button next to “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres” instead.
4. Click the “Apply” button and your iTunes music should sync to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Please note that, iTunes only performs a one-way synchronization to your iPhone and not both ways. This means any songs or playlists found on your iPhone that aren’t on your iTunes library will be deleted (on the iPhone).
Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone without Sync
To avoid iTunes deleting songs from the iPhone, we recommend you use Jihosoft Phone Transfer. It is the perfect iTunes alternative to transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone, iPad or iPod without erasing any data on the device.
1. Download, install and run the Phone Transfer software on your PC. To transfer iTunes music to iPhone, just switch to iTunes to Phone transfer mode.
2. The program will automatically detect all iTunes backup files on this computer. Select the one from the drop-down list with the songs you want to transfer.
3. Connect your iOS device to computer via USB cable. Check the “Music” icon and click on “Start Copy” to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, iPad or iPod.
With the help of Jihosoft Phone Transfer software, you can also transfer videos, pictures, contacts, etc. from iTunes to iPhone. What’s more, it lets you transfer data from iTunes to Android, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, Motorola, Huawei and more.